If you are over the age of 50 and an NWT resident, please consider offering your input to the joint study between the Aurora Research Institute and the NWT Seniors’ Society.
Currently, researchers at ARI are gathering information on the Quality of Life for older adults in the NWT, and how this has changed over the last 30 years.
We would like to know:
1. As an older adult, what things make your life very good?
2. As an older adult, what kinds of things affect your life in a bad way?
3. Is there anything that you need right now in order make your life better?
4. What is your most significant concern at this time as an older adult in the NWT?
5. Can you think of changes in the NWT over the past 30 years that have had a lot of influence on your life? These examples can be good or bad.
If you are interested in offering your feedback on any or all of the above questions, please contact:
For the event poster see: Participatory Action Research Project Poster